Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books I Want My Future Children to Read.” As you can probably tell by the title of this post, I’m actually tackling a different topic this week and that’s because I’m going on a blogging hiatus starting tomorrow. I won’t be back unto December 3rd which means I’m going to miss November 28th topic, “Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR.” This is a list that I was really looking forward to putting together, so I thought I’d share it this week instead. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West – Publication Date: December 26, 2017
2. Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed – Publication Date: January 16, 2018
3. Markswoman by Rati Mehrotra – Publication Date: January 23, 2018
4. American Panda by Gloria Chao – Publication Date: February 6, 2018
5. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton – Publication Date: February 20, 2018
6. Blood of a Thousand Stars by Rhoda Belleza – Publication Date: February 20, 2018
7. Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman – Publication Date: February 27, 2018
8. Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston – Publication Date: February 27, 2018
9. The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo – Publication Date: March 6, 2018
10. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – Publication Date: March 6, 2018
Are any of these books on your TBR as well? Do you think it’s too early to preorder these books? Which winter release are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments and be sure leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.