Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List.” Fall? We’re talking about fall? I actually made this list a couple of weeks in advance, so the sun was high in the sky, we were in the middle of a heat wave, but here I was making a TBR list for fall. Don’t get me wrong, I love fall, but where I live, fall comes pretty late. I can’t remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans, forget the sweaters. This week I’m bringing you a list of books being released this fall that I’m looking forward to reading. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman – Publication Date: September 26th – Everyone is raving about this one. I need it.
2. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson – Publication Date: September 26th – I gave in and preordered this fantasy. So excited.
3. Invictus by Ryan Graudin – Publication Date: September 26th – I’m not a huge science-fiction fan, but it’s Ryan Graudin!
4. Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore – Publication Date: October 3rd – *cries because she never got her hands on an ARC* I already love you.
5. The Hollow Girl by Hillary Monahan – Publication Date: October 10th – I have an ARC of this and plan on reading it this October.
6. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao – Publication Date: October 10th – I won an ARC of this one, it was fantastic!
7. I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sánchez – Publication Date: October 17th – It’s so rare to read about a Mexican-American female protagonist. I can’t wait.
8. Dear Martin by Nic Stone – Publication Date: October 17th – I just won an ARC of this one from Goodreads. I’m really looking forward to it.
9. The Beautiful Ones by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Publication Date: October 24th – This books sounds so wonderful. Should I preorder it?
10. Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi – Publication Date: October 31st – One of the most original premises I’ve heard in a while.
Are any of these also on your TBR? What fall release are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments and be sure leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.