Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Most Recent Additions to My Book Collection.” So excited to share what books I’ve recently added to my collection. Friends and family were very generous this Christmas and I also succumbed to the B&N hardback sale earlier today, so I suppose I was also generous to myself, haha. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. Omega Morales and the Legend of La Lechuza by Laekan Zea Kemp – Thanks to the incomparable Dini @ Dinipandareads I am now in possession of this Latinx middle grade novel. I am so excited to read it!
2. The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones – Lauren @ Always Me, being her generous self, gifted me this book and I just love that my collection of SGJ novels is growing.
3. Even Though I Knew the End by C.L. Polk – Even though I know the end of the this is bound to be tragic, I had to ask for it for Christmas.
4. Tread of Angels by Rebecca Roanhorse – It’s coming to the point where I just want all of Rebecca Roanhorse’s novels/novellas.
5. The Undead Truth of Us by Britney S. Lewis – This one went on my Christmas list because I’ve heard so many good things about it and it’s been a while since I read a zombie novel.
6. Witch Hat Atelier, #7 & 8 by Kamome Shirahama – I have two more volumes of my favorite manga to to add of my collection!!!
7. What’s Coming to Me by Francesca Padilla – So I ended up at Barnes & Noble this morning because of their hardcover sale (will this be the death of me every year?) and ended up with the last four books on this list. I had to get this one because it was one of my favorite debuts this year. I really loved the narration and am looking forward to whatever the author writes next.
8. This Is Why They Hate Us by Aaron H. Aceves – I got the only copy of this one at my store and am so glad I get to finally read this debut.
9. Hell Followed with Us by Andrew Joseph White – Last week I told you I couldn’t stop thinking about this book and here I am, having now purchased a copy. I really love the cover for this one, especially seeing it in person.
10. Man Made Monsters by Andrea L. Rogers – I was ready to throw things if I didn’t find a copy of this one at B&N. If I had only walked out with this one, I would have been satisfied.Which of these should I pick up first? Are any of these also on your TBR? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!