Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Yummy Foods Mentioned In Books (Does a character eat something you’d love? Or maybe the book takes place in a bakery/restaurant that makes yummy things? You could also talk about 10 of your favorite cookbooks if you don’t read foody books.).” I struggled mightily with this week’s topic. Does this ever happen to you when you see a TTT topic and you completely draw a blank? So this week, I’m going to totally cheat and list a few fierce females that I wouldn’t mind sharing a meal with. As you can tell from the list, I might have a death wish? It could possibly be my last meal? I might die happy regardless? Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Shahrzad from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
2. Gauri from A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
3. Yael from Wolf By Wolf by Ryan Graudin
4. Ada and Corinne by Iron Cast by Destiny Soria
5. Lada from And I Darken by Kiersten White
6. Xifeng from Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
7. Inej and Nina from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
8. Kestrel from The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski
9. Elisa from The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
10. Ismae from Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
Would you share a meal with any of these characters? Which fierce female would you like to bond over brunch? Let me know in the comments and be sure leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.