I can’t believe it’s already time for another book haul. The last three months really flew by. I wanted to manage my purchases a little better this time around and am really happy with my book haul for this quarter. I have a couple of preordered books for the final three months of the year (final three months, where has the time gone?) and am planning to let myself splurge one time at Book Outlet, so my final quarter book haul will probably be larger than this one. Titles below are linked to Goodreads.
1. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo – I had to have a copy of this cute contemporary as soon as I finished my library copy. If you haven’t read this book and you need a pick me up of any kind, read this one. My review can be found here.
4. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson – How did this book fall under my radar for so long? If you like smart, witty contemporaries and the hate-to-love trope, read this one! My review will be up soon.
5. An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson – I’ve been trying to be really picky with the debuts I buy, but I just could not resist preordering this one because of all the stellar early reviews.
6. The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin – I read my first N.K. Jemisin novel earlier this year and am in need of more, so decided to buy this one. Can’t wait to pick it up.
7. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao – I won this ARC in a Twitter chat giveaway and was so excited. This is a great debut and perfect for anyone who likes exploring the villain of a story. My review will be posted closer to the release date.
8. Proof of Lies by Diana Rodriguez Wallach – Bought this on a whim because it was really cheap and it’s taking forever for my library hold to come in. Sometimes patience isn’t my strong suit.
9. First & Then by Emma Mills – I’ve been thinking about this book for a while and just could wait anymore. Plus, it’s really hard to resist books that are under $6.
10. Dear Martin by Nic Stone – Because I’ve been a little scatterbrained, I completely forgot that this book is currently sitting in my purse and thus escaped a proper photograph. I won an ARC for this one from Goodreads, am currently reading and loving it.
What book purchase during the last three months was your favorite? Have you read any of the books I bought this time around? Are you planning on making a Book Outlet purchase before the year is out? Let’s talk in the comments.