Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books to Read If You Love/Loved X.” I can already tell this week’s topic is going to be really fun. I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with for this topic and can’t wait to be introduced to more books as a result. This week I’ve decided to recommend books based on one of my all-time favorite series. Jenny Han’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before holds such a special place in my heart and I know a bigger audience was introduced to the series thanks to the Netflix adaptation. So I thought I would share with you ten books that I believe pair well with the series. I consider Lara Jean to be one of my comfort characters. She reminds me of my teen self in a lot of ways. She isn’t the most fearless or most outgoing person. She’s reserved and cautious, more likely to be caught baking on a Friday night than out with friends. She isn’t used to putting herself out there, but I loved watching her learn and grow. I loved all the feels the series gave me. Loved that it’s a story about love, friendship, and family. And loved that it ultimately left a huge smile on my face. I hope all these books do the same for you. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. Fat Chance, Charlie Vega by Crystal Maldonado
2. Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
3. Love from A to Z by S.K. Ali
4. Analee, in Real Life by Janelle Milanes
5. You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
6. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
7. Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
8. Fifteen Hundred Miles From the Sun by Jonny Garza Villa
9. How Moon Fuentez Fell in Love with the Universe by Raquel Vasquez Gilliland
10. Truly Madly Royally by Debbie RigaudAre you a fan of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before (books or movies)? Who is one of your comfort characters and why? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!