Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books On My Fall 2022 To-Read List.” Fall is always packed with book releases and this year is no different. I am pretty booked (no pun intended) when it comes to reading for the next couple of months, so I probably won’t get to many of these. But I am still really excited for them and am hoping I can at least get to a few before the year is out. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson – sapphic vampire adult horror novel!
2. How to Succeed in Witchcraft by Aislinn Brophy – queer Black witches at magic school!
3. Jackal by Erin E. Adams – creepy woods and town secrets!
4. Where Black Stars Rise by Nadia Shammas and Marie Enger – demon presence, lost in a different realm, dark horror graphic novel!
5. Love from Mecca to Medina by S.K. Ali – sequel to Love from A to Z!
6. A Seed in the Sun by Aida Salazar – empowering middle grade about migrant workers’ rights!
7. Salt & Sugar by Rebecca Carvalho – rival bakery heirs fall in love!
8. Even Though I Knew the End by C. L. Polk – magical detective and sapphic fantasy!
9. Pride and Protest by Nikki Payne – Pride and Prejudice retelling addressing gentrification!
10. Tread of Angels by Rebecca Roanhorse – innovative fantasy novella centering sisterly bonds!Are you excited about any of these as well? Are you adding any to your TBR? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!