Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the Second Half of 2022.” I am doing this post last minute because I just discovered that I in fact only made it in my head. I could have sworn I put it together but it was just a figment of my imagination. So here I am, trying to comfort my dogs during this barrage of fireworks and putting this post together as best I can. I know I left off a bunch, but I running out of brain power, so am limiting this list to fifteen. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
2. Godslayers by Zoe Hana Mikuta
3. Violet Made of Thorns by Gina Chen
4. The Oleander Sword by Tasha Suri
5. Babel by R.F. Kuang
6. The Weight of Blood by Tiffany D. Jackson
7. House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson
8. Direwood by Catherine Yu
9. How to Succeed in Witchcraft by Aislinn Brophy
10. Jackal by Erin E. Adams
11. Love from Mecca to Medina by S.K. Ali
12. Even Though I Knew the End by C.L. Polk
13. Tread of Angels by Rebecca Roanhorse
14. Pride and Protest by Nikki Payne
15. A Seed in the Sun by Aida SalazarDo you have any of these on your TBR as well? Are you adding any? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!