Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Comfort Reads.” This is a perfect topic for me because for most of this year, I have been craving comfort reads. As a result, I have been picking up a lot more romance, manga, and graphic novels in particular. These are the kinds of books I reach for when I think of comfort. So for today’s topic, I am going to highlight romance, manga, and graphic novels that I read in 2022 that I would also recommend to those looking for a comfort read. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. Hana Khan Carries On by Uzma Jalaluddin
2. The Fastest Way to Fall by Denise Williams
3. You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria
4. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
5. A Pho Love Story by Loan Le
6. Witch Hat Atelier, Vol. 1 by Kamome Shirahama
7. Spy x Family, Vol. 1 by Tatsuya Endo
8. A Tropical Fish Years for Snow, Vol. 1 by Makoto Hagino
9. Heartstopper: Volume One by Alice Oseman
10. The Tea Dragon Society by Katie O’NeillWhich genres or mediums do you reach for when looking for a comfort read? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!