Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Most Anticipated Books Releasing In the First Half of 2022.” This list was going to be impossible to whittle down to only ten titles, so enjoy this list of fifteen most anticipated releases of 2022! Crossing my fingers that these releases don’t run into supply chain issues. I would like nothing more than to see these authors enjoy success in this new year, but I honestly don’t know what publishing will look like this year. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. The Ivory Key by Akshaya Raman
2. No Filters and Other Lies by Crystal Maldonado
3. Ophelia After All by Racquel Marie
4. Witchlings by Claribel A. Ortega
5. Pilar Ramirez and the Escape from Zafa by Julian Randall
6. The Lost Dreamer by Lizz Huerta
7. Lakelore by Anna-Marie McLemore
8. Squire by Sara Alfageeh and Nadia Shammas
9. Scout’s Honor by Lily Anderson
10. The Romantic Agenda by Claire Kann
11. Inheritance by Elizabeth Acevedo
12. The Marvellers by Dhonielle Clayton
13. The Hacienda by Isabel Cañas
14. Breathe and Count Back from Ten by Natalia Sylvester
15. The Lesbiana’s Guide to Catholic School by Sonora ReyesAre you excited about any of these as well? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!