Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Freebie.” Today I am sharing a list of books I would gift my teen self. I really wish YA had been more of a thing when I was younger. I think I would have found some true treasures that would have helped me feel seen and grow as a person. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
3. When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore
4. Saints and Misfits by S.K. Ali
5. Pride by Ibi Zoboi
6. Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova
7. Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
8. Burn Baby Burn by Meg Medina
9. How Moon Fuentez Fell in Love with the Universe by Raquel Vasquez Gilliland
10. The Hate U Give by Angie ThomasWhich books would you gift your teen self? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!