Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books With Numbers In the Title.” Hello, I am back from my hiatus and back to doing TTT posts. Hope you are all doing well. Today we take a look at books with numbers in the title. This list was a little more difficult than I imagined. I was originally going to go from one to ten but couldn’t find the right title for several numbers. I did discover that variations of “hundred” and “thousand” are pretty popular for titles. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
2. Five Midnights by Ann Dávila Cardinal
3. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
4. Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani
5. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon
6. One Hundred Nights of Hero by Isabel Greenberg
7. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
8. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
9. Fifteen Hundred Miles from the Sun by Jonny Garza Villa
10. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K. JemisinHave you read any of these? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!