Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Most Anticipated Releases of the Second Half of 2021.” I already regret leaving titles off of this list because there are far too many books in the second half of 2021 that I am interested in. I finally settled on these ten because they are the ones I am most likely to preorder or ones that I have already preordered. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass
2. Like a Love Song by Gabriela Martins
3. White Smoke by Tiffany D. Jackson
4. The Bronzed Beasts by Roshani Chokshi
5. Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson
6. The Throwback List by Lily Anderson
7. Our Way Back to Always by Nina Moreno
8. Jade Fire Gold by June C.L. Tan
9. Dreaming of You by Melissa Lozada-Oliva
10. A Psalm of Storms and Silence by Roseanne A. BrownAre you anticipating these titles as well? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!