Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Bookish Wishes.” Today I am listing the last ten books I put on my wishlist. I went a little overboard the last week buying and preordering books, so all of these will have to wait for a while. Linking my wishlist here, but do not feel obligated at all. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. The Marvelous by Claire Kann – I loved Let’s Talk About Love and If It Makes You Happy, but this book’s release snuck up on me and now I have to wait to get my hands on it.
2. Simone Breaks All the Rules by Debbie Rigaud – Debbie Rigaud’s Truly Madly Royally is one of the most underrated contemporaries I’ve read in recent years (read it!) and so I am very excited to read this new novel by her.
3. Perfectly Parvin by Olivia Abtahi – I really want to read this one as I feel like we almost never get younger protagonists in YA anymore.
4. The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He – 50% of the reason I want this one is the cover and the other half is because I’ve heard so many good things about it.
5. Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley – I’ve been excited to read this one since it came out. There is currently a sale on this one on several sites and I am tempted.
6. Stormsong by C.L. Polk – I loved Witchmark soooooo much, so the next book is of course on my wishlist.
7. Ace of Spades by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé– This book is also on sale, the temptation!!!
8. Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo – Why haven’t I read this one yet?! Having it on my wishlist kind of makes me feel like I’m closer to reading it though. Does that make sense?
9. Goddess of Filth by V. Castro – Unfortunately, I think the only way I will be able to read this one is if I own it as my library doesn’t carry it.
10. Fat Chance, Charlie Vega by Crystal Maldonado – I kind of regret not buying this when it came out earlier this year. Next time I go to the library, I might have to check this one out.Have you read any of these or are any also on your wishlist? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!