Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Book Titles That Are Complete Sentences.” I actually really like this trend in book titles. I love that they can give you such a complete idea of what to expect from a book. From the cryptic to the straight forward, I enjoy them all. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
Please check out mutualaidindia.com for places to donate to assist in covid relief in India.
1. We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
2. You Should See Me a Crown by Leah Johnson
3. We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia
4. Sal and Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez
5. Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
6. Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
7. Monday’s Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
8. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
9. The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson
10. We Are Okay by Nina LaCourHave you read any of these? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!