Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books I Meant to Read In 2020 but Didn’t Get To.” Yes, I did cry when I looked at all the books I should have read in 2020 but didn’t. This list is incomplete and only includes a tiny peek at all the 2020 books I still need to get to. Most of these are books I bought but haven’t read, so I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me and no excuse in sight. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
If you are able, please consider donating to UndocuBlack Network here which works to support undocumented Black immigrants.
1. A Mixture of Mischief (Love Sugar Magic, #3) by Anna Meriano
2. Harley in the Sky by Akemi Dawn Bowman
3. The Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
4. The Undocumented Americans by Karla Cornejo Villavicencio
5. Running by Natalia Sylvester
6. Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson
7. The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
8. We Are Not From Here Jenny Torres Sanchez
9. Empire of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
10. Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko
Did you read and enjoy any of these in 2020? Which should I prioritize? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!