Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2021.” I had about twenty books that I really wanted to put on this list, but after some crying and apologizing, I managed to narrow it down to ten books. Half of these are sequels to series I’ve loved, most are fantasy books because of course, and a few are by my all-time favorite authors. Basically, I am going to end up broke because of these releases. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
If you are able, please consider donating to Bitches Brew here, providing mutual aid for Black, Indigenous, and Latinx trans women by providing funds for hormone replacement therapy.
1. One of the Good Ones by Maika and Maritza Moulite
Publication Date: January 5, 2021
2. We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
Publication Date: January 19, 2021
3. The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
Publication Date: February 9, 2021
4. The Mirror Season by Anna-Marie McLemore
Publication Date: March 16, 2021
5. Oculta by Maya Motayne
Publication Date: April 6, 2021
6. Illusionary by Zoraida Córdova
Publication Date: May 11, 2021
7. Misfit in Love by S.K. Ali
Publication Date: May 25, 2021
8. A Psalm of Storm and Silence by Roseanne A. Brown
Publication Date: June 1, 2021
9. The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri
Publication Date: June 10, 2021
10. Witchshadow by Susan Dennard
Publication Date: June 22, 2021
Are you anticipating any of these as well? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!