Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books On My Fall 2020 TBR.” For some reason I do not have a lot of books on my TBR that are fall releases, so most of these will be repeats from my list of most anticipated reads for the second half of the year. There were so many books that came out this month, maybe publishing should have pushed some to the final three months of the year. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
Please consider donating to Black & Pink, an LGBTQ+ prison abolitionist organization, here.
I am also running a Twitter giveaway in celebration of Latinx Heritage Month, find all the details here.
1. The Burning God by R.F. Kuang
2. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
3. Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
4. A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
5. This Is How We Fly by Anna Meriano
6. Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
7. Ring Shout by P. Djèlí Clark
8. Blazewrath Games by Amparo Ortiz
9. The Low, Low Woods by Carmen Maria Machado, Illustrated by DaNi
10. White Fox by Sara Faring
Are you looking forward to any of these as well? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.