Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books I’ve Added to my TBR and Forgotten Why.” I actually forgot to do this week’s topic but since I didn’t post last week’s Books that Give Off Summer Vibes post, I will do so now. Reminder that as people begin to go back to their normal routines, there are still people protesting and fighting for justice. I encourage you to visit this site if you aren’t quite sure where to get started. There are so many resources out there and there is no excuse not to stay informed. For this topic, I am listing five contemporaries that are perfect to pick up this summer as well as five that I plan to pick up. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
Five Books You Should Pick Up:
1. Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno
2. Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
3. Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud
4. Love From A to Z by S.K. Ali
5. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
Five Books I Should Pick Up:
6. Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
7. You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
8. The Perfect Escape by Suzanne Park
9. The Worst Best Man by Mia Sosa
10. If It Makes You Happy by Claire Kann
Which contemporary book are you planning to pick up this summer? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.