Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Characters I’d Follow On Social Media.” I wasn’t sure what to do with this week’s topic but it occurred to me that I’ve recently read several books where the characters love to bake. I wouldn’t consider myself a baker, but I do love to bake and I would be so excited to follow these characters’ foodie blogs. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Emoni from With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevdo – Can you picture how imaginative and vibrant Emoni’s food blog would be? Just thinking about it makes me wish it was all real.
2. Lara Jean from To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – One of the reasons I relate to Lara Jean so much is because she often channels her feelings into baking. I for one would love to read her journey to making the perfect chocolate chip cookie.
3. Alex from Don’t Date Rosa Santos by Nina Moreno – There’s a possibility that I would swoon while reading Alex’s foodie blog, but that’s a chance I am willing to take.
4. Nora from The Resolutions Mia Garcia – Nora has tons of natural talent and a passion for trying new things, so I think her food blog would be a lot of fun to follow.
5. Leo from A Dash of Trouble by Anna Meriano – Yes, I’d be sad that there would be no magic involved, but would love to follow little Leo and some of her baking adventures.
6. Clara and Rose from The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo – I would love to try out some Korean-Brazilian food and would die if these two ran a blog talking about food and the food truck in general. It would just make me so happy.
7. Pepper and Paige from Tweet Cute by Emma Lord – While I do think some of the recipes talked about in this one were a little too sweet for my taste, I do think they were really inventive and would love to see what other recipes these sisters would come up with.
Would you follow any of these characters’ food blogs as well? Who else should be on my list? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.