Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books On My TBR I Predict Will Be 5-Star Reads.” I have considered doing a post for this topic for a while, but hesitated because I didn’t want to put unnecessary pressure on these books. But I guess I am going to do so anyways, so here are ten TBR books I expect to be five-star reads. Covers/titles are linked to Goodreads.
1. Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo – It’s Elizabeth Acevedo. There is a very high chance this will get five stars from me.
2. Nevermoor by Jessica Townsand – I have heard so many good things about this book and I expect to be charmed.
3. Land of the Cranes by Aida Salazar – The Moon Within is one of my favorite books ever and I expect Aida to once again tell me a story that will move me to tears.
4. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Duh. That is all. If you follow me on Twitter, you know how badly I want an ARC of this one.
5. Wayward Witch by Zoraida Córdova – The second Brooklyn Brujas book almost was a five-star read for me, so I’m thinking this last one might just reach it.
6. The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan – I’ve put this one off because of how emotional it will probably make me, which is why I believe it will be a fivestar read.
7. Meteor by Anna-Marie McLemore and Tehlor Kay Mejia – This collaboration is going to be EPIC!!!!!
8. Jade City by Fonda Lee – I fully expect that this fantasy is going to sweep me away.
9. The fourth Witchlands novel by Susan Dennard – This series has been so enjoyable and they somehow keep getting better.
10. The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri’s next novel – It’s Tasha Suri and I know she is going to pour so much love into this series and I expect to be in awe once again.
Do you think you will give five stars to any of these? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.