Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Most Anticipated Book Releases for the First Half of 2020.” This week’s list is torture! How am I supposed to decide which ten books I’m most anticipating for the first half of 2020 when I literally have like 50 books on my TBR for that time period? Alas, I feel like I left some good ones off my list, but it is what it is. Also leaving off a certain book whose ARC I’ve already read (*whispers* Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore, read it). Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Seven Deadly Shadows Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani– Publication Date: January 28th 2020
2. Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon – Publication Date: February 18th 2020
3. We Unleash the Merciless Storm by Tehlor Kay Mejia – Publication Date: February 25th 2020
4. The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin – Publication Date: March 26th 2020
5. Ghost Squad by Claribel Ortega – Publication Date: April 7th 2020
6. Incendiary by Zoraida Córdova – Publication Date: April 28th 2020
7. Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo – Publication Date: May 4th 2020
8. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas – Publication Date: June 9th 2020
9. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – Publication Date: June 30th 2020
10. 10 Things I Hate About Pinky by Sandhya Menon – Publication Date: June 30th 2020
Are you looking forward to any of these as well? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.