Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Freebie.” I thought I’d use this opportunity to call myself out by listing 2019 releases I bought but still haven’t read. When I first came up with this topic, I thought it would be endless but it turns out I’ve been really good about reading a lot of the books I bought this year. Yay me! Most of these are books that were released during the first half of the year because I don’t yet feel guilty about books I bought in October that I haven’t gotten to. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Internment by Samira Ahmed
2. The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty
3. The True Queen by Zen Cho
4. On the Come Up by Angie Thomas
5. Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
6. Descendant of the Crane by Joan He
7. Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo
8. Chilling Effect by Valerie Valdes
Which 2019 releases have you bought and not read yet? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.