Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books That Give Off Autumn Vibes.” As you can tell by my title (sorry not sorry for the pun) when I think of autumn, I think of leaves. So I am sharing ten covers that feature leaves. Please ignore that one of these titles has “summer” in it. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Corazón by Yesika Salgado
2. Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera
3. Analee in Real Life by Janelle Milanes
4. Silver Meadows Summer by Emma Otheguy
5. The Book of Lost Saints by Daniel José Older
6. Sabrina and Corina: Stories by Kali Fajardo-Anstine
7. The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
8. Wild Beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore
9. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
10. Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibañez
What do you associate with fall? Have any favorite covers that feature leaves? Don’t leaf without leafing a link to your own TTT post! Okay, I am sorry for that one.