Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books On My Fall 2019 TBR.” I know it’s been a while, but I wanted to try to get at least one Top Ten Tuesday post in this month. Still not sure how much engagement I’ll be taking part in, but it feels nice to work on something new for the blog. Surprisingly, half of these are adult novels. Not surprisingly, half are fantasy. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring – Publishing Date: Sept. 24, 2019
2. Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo – Publication Date: Oct. 8, 2019
3. The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey – Publication Date: Oct. 8, 2019
4. The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh – Publication Date: Oct. 8, 2019
5. The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco – Publication Date: Oct. 15, 2019
6. The Book of Lost Saints by Daniel José Older – Publication Date: Nov. 5, 2019
7. In the Dream House by Carmen Marie Machado – Publication Date: Nov. 5 2019
8. The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern – Publication Date: Nov. 5, 2019
9. Realm of Ash by Tasha Suri – Publication Date: Nov. 14, 2019
10. Queen of Nothing by Holly Black – Publication Date: Nov. 19, 2019
Are you also looking forward to any of these? Let’s flail in the comment together! Be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.