Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Favorite Couples In Books.” I could probably come up with tons of couples whom I absolutely love, but for this week’s topic, I’m going a completely different route. I’m listing ten of my favorite books that don’t have romance in them. This list was harder to put together than I thought it would be, which does means I need to reach for more books without romance. Always open to recommendations! Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
3. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
4. Bird Box by Josh Maleman
5. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis
6. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
7. Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer
8. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
9. The Girl with All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
10. Odd & True by Cat Winters
Do you read a lot of books with no romance? What are your favorite books that don’t include a romantic storyline? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.