Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “The Ten Most Recent Additions to My To-Read List.” I’d like to think that I’ve gotten better at not adding every book under the sun to my TBR, but I’d probably be lying. I have a feeling once I start blog hopping for this meme, these will no longer be the last ten books I added to my TBR. Covers/Titles are linked to Goodreads.
1. One of Us by Craig DiLouie – Recently added this to my TBR after the author sent me Suffer the Children and this title.
2. Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller – I wasn’t the biggest fan of her Daughter of the Pirate King duology, but I did think they were really fun, so added this upcoming release to my list.
3. Book of Lost Saints by Daniel José Older – I need to pick up more books by this author and so marked this one as to-read.
4. Never-Contented Things by Sarah Porter – I feel like I need to pick up more fairy books and I love that this one is about siblings. It also sounds really dark which I really like.
5. Wilder Girls by Rory Power – I heard this is kind of like a female Lord of the Flies and overall sounds really interesting.
6. The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson – I have been adding a lot of fantasy novels to my TBR based on covers alone.
7. The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen – Oh look, another fantasy novel with a stunning cover that I had to add to the TBR.
8. Ayesha at Last by Uzma Jalaluddin – Technically I have this one on my TBR, but I had to add the US edition in order to enter a Goodreads giveaway. Please let me win.
9. Between Earth and Sky by Rebecca Roanhouse – I loved Trail of Lightning, already preordered the sequel, and when I learned she had another book coming out in 2020, I quickly added it.
10. Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco – Rin Chupeco has another fantasy series coming out soon. Automatically added to the TBR.
Are these also on your TBR? Any you are adding? What’s the last book you added to your TBR? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.