Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Favorite Book Blogs/Bookish Websites.” I’ve come across far too many nice, talented, and amazing bloggers to ever be able to choose only ten that are my favorite, so instead I’m listing five blogs I’ve followed the longest and five I just recently followed. Be sure to check out their blogs!
Even though I haven’t met any of these ladies in person, I feel a strong kinship with them because it feels like we’ve been a part of the same community for so long.
1. Rachel @ Confessions of a Book Geek – Rachel and I have been blogging for about the same amount of time and although we don’t read a lot of the same books, I still feel like we mesh well together. She’s currently taking a break from blogging, but be sure to be on the lookout for her return.
2. Cristina @ Girl in the Pages – I believe Cristina and I also started blogging around the same time. I always enjoy her reviews and can always count on her honest opinion.
3. Lipsyy @ Lipsyy Lost & Found – When I think of Lipsyy, I think of Halloween. October is a special time on both our blogs. There aren’t a ton of blogs that devote a lot of time to the horror genre, so I love having her on my reader when October comes around.
4. Holly @ Nut Free Nerd – Holly is one of the most insightful bloggers I follow. If you’re looking to follow someone who is really smart and articulate, follow Holly.
5. Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Book Reviews – Stephanie and I don’t always read the same books, but when we do, we usually agree on them. Also, I just found out we both ship Bellarke pretty hard and I could use some support in that arena.
I just started following these bloggers recently and am really looking forward to getting to know them more.
6. Wendy @ whatthelog – My first impression of Wendy is that she’s incredibly open. I really admire her for it. She does a very neat thing on her blog where she showcases diverse bloggers which is pretty awesome too.
7. LaRonda @ Flying Paperbacks – I came across LaRonda’s blog thanks to the Comment Challenge. As a cohost, I get introduced to a variety of bloggers and sometimes I come across one that I’m not partnered with, but whom I want to know more, so I follow. That’s what happened here.
8. Dani @ Perspective of a Writer – Dani has such a wide variety of posts on her blog. I’m always so impressed and have enjoyed the interactions we’ve had.
9. Carolina @ Fictionologyst – I’ve only been following Carolina for about a month, but I already feel like we’ve got a really good rapport. She’s got excellent taste in books and music (my TBR and music library have both increased thanks to her).
10. Aimee @ Aimee, Always – Aimee is the last blogger I followed and I don’t know too much about her, but she does have some excellent taste in books and a great selection of posts.
Do you still follow the same blogs from when you first became a blogger? How do you decide who to follow? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave me a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.
Giveaway Alert: I am giving away my ARC of Seafire by Natalie C. Parker. I recently just finished it and loved it. I already preordered the novel when I received this ARC, so I’m hoping this copy makes someone else happy. This is a Twitter giveaway, click on the image to be directed to my tweet. Ends 8/16. US only.