The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge is officially underway! This summer challenge, hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense, runs June through August. This challenge was created as a way to help bloggers make new blogging friends. Each month your hosts pair book bloggers and encourage them to comment on each other’s blogs all month long. You can sign up now for July; all details about the challenge are below. We welcome both past participants and new ones to join us for this fun summer challenge!
- The Summer 2018 Comment Challenge takes place June through August
- You are welcome to sign-up for one month or all three
- Your hosts will post the official partners list a few days before the start of each month of the challenge
- For the time-being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- Options for comments include 5+ and 10+ per month
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post or include a shoutout in your monthly/weekly wrap-ups to help us spread the word
- At the beginning of the month we will put together a post (that’s this one) where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
- Sign-up now: You can sign-up to participate in this challenge for July starting today. The final day to signup for July will be June 25th.
- Create a sign-up post: Link-up each month with a sign-up post or simply mention the challenge in a wrap-up post to your readers. A few suggestions:
- Announce which month you will be participating in this challenge
- Link-back to both of your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- Let us know how often you will be commenting on your partner’s blog and if you know who your partner is, give them a shout-out
- Tell us why you will be participating in this challenge and if you’ve done so in the past
- Spread the Word: Help us let other bloggers know abut this challenge. Using the hashtag #Summer18CC let your fellow bloggers know you’ll be participating this summer
- Comment: Starting July 1st, visit your partner’s blog and comment away!
Using the Google Doc below, sign-up for July. If you have trouble viewing the Google Doc below, click here for a direct link.
July Link-up: If you’ve created a sign-up post or included the challenge in a wrap-up post, you can include the link here. As always, be sure to visit one another and cheer each other on. The final day to add a link for July’s challenge is June 30th.
Join us for July and meet a new blogging friend!