Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. and is currently being hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is “Books On My Spring TBR.” I am simultaneously excited as well as panicking about this week’s list. I have this awful feeling that I will not be able to get to all these books this spring and yet I want, no, I need all of these in my life. I’m trying to be really patient and not preorder the heck out of all these novels, but it’s so hard. Here are my top ten spring releases I’m dying to read. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles – Publication Date: March 20, 2018 – I didn’t know I needed soft boys on book covers until I saw this one.
2. The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan – Publication Date: March 20, 2018 – I’ve read several excerpts from this one and it is so beautifully written. Why can’t I have it?
3. Dread Nation by Justina Ireland – Publication Date: April 3,2018 – This might be my most anticipated book of all of 2018. I preordered way back in December. I’m just really excited.
4. The Way You Make Me Feel by Maurene Goo – Publication Date: May 8,2018 – I loved I Believe in a Thing Called Love and I am ready to fall in love again with Goo’s characters.
5. Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson – Publication Date: May 8, 2018 – My birthday is on May 7th and this comes out on May 8th. I’m not saying Lily Anderson wrote this book for me, but it kind of feels like Lily Anderson wrote this book for me.
6. From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon – Publication Date: May 22, 1018 – I finally read When Dimple Met Rishi and loved it. So stoked for this newest novel.
7. Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West – Publication Date: May 29, 2018 – Kasie West has become an autobuy for me. Still, I’m guilty of not reading her latest novel. Must rectify this before preordering this one.
8. Monday’s Not Waiting by Tiffany D. Jackson – Publication Date: May 22, 2018 – The publication date for this one was pushed up two weeks and I cannot be more excited. I am ready for Tiffany D. Jackson’s sophomore novel to undo me like the first.
9. Bruja Born by Zoraida Córdova – Publication Date: June 5, 2018 – I’m kind of really in love with this cover redesign even though the cover for Labyrinth Lost is one of my favorites. I have an eARC of this one and am so excited to read it.
10. Sweet Black Waves by Kristina Pérez – Publication Date: June 5, 2018 – This slot originally belonged to Angie Thomas’s On the Come Up, but since it’s been pushed back to early 2019, I’m adding this debut which is inspired by Tristan and Iseult.
Have you preordered any of these titles? Which spring release are excited for? Leave me a link to your own TTT post in the comments, so I can visit.