Thank you to everyone who has participated this summer. We’ve had so much fun and would love it if you join us for the final month of this challenge. For those unfamiliar, the Summer 2017 Comment Challenge is hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense and was put together as a way to help book bloggers form new blogging friendships. Each month we pair bloggers and encourage them to comment on each other’s blogs all month long. July participants are currently getting to know one another, but starting today you can now sign-up for August. Scroll down for all the details about this challenge including the sign-up sheet. Join us and make a new blogging friend!
- The Summer 2017 Comment Challenge runs from June through August
- Feel free to sign up for one month or more
- At the beginning of each month, bloggers will be paired together and will be asked to comment on each other’s blogs
- If your blog is written in multiple languages, please be sure to have at least five posts (or ten, depending on which you sign-up for) written in English, to insure your partner is able to comment on your blog for the challenge
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post to help spread the word about the challenge
- Options for comments include 5+ or 10+ each month
- At the beginning of each month we will put together a post where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
- Sign-up: starting today through July 26th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for August. At the end of July, we will email participants and post the official August Comment Challenge partners list on our blogs
- Create a sign-up post: link-up each month with your own sign-up post. What we suggest you include:
- Announce your intention to participate in whichever month
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- State how often you intend to comment on your partner’s blog and if you know who your partner is, introduce him/her
- Share any thoughts you have about the challenge and whether you’ve participated before
- Spread the word: for this summer challenge, we’re encouraging participants to tweet using the hashtag #Summer17CC to let your fellow bloggers know about this challenge
- Comment: starting August 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!
If you have trouble viewing the Google Doc below, click here for a direct link.
August Link-up: We’d love for you to create a sign-up post for this challenge before the month is out, letting everyone know that you will be participating. As always, please visit other participants’ sign-up posts and cheer them on. Please note, the final day to add your link will be July 31st.
Thank you for signing up for the Summer 2017 Comment Challenge for August!