The Comment Challenge is back for the summer! Hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense, the Summer 2017 Comment Challenge is designed to help you connect with other book bloggers by spreading some comment love. If you aren’t familiar with this challenge, your hosts pair you up with another blogger for one month and during that month you’re encouraged to get to know your partner by commenting on their blog. Beginning today sign-ups for June are open. Take a look below for all the details about this challenge including the sign-up sheet. We’d love it if you’d join us this summer!
- The Summer 2017 Comment Challenge runs from June through August
- Feel free to sign up for one month or more
- At the beginning of each month, bloggers will be paired together and will be asked to comment on each other’s blogs
- For the time being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post to help spread the word about the challenge
- Options for comments include 5+ or 10+ each month
- At the beginning of each month we will put together a post where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
- Sign-up: starting today through May 27th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for June. At the end of May, we will email participants and post the official June Comment Challenge partners list on our blogs
- Create a sign-up post: link-up each month with your own sign-up post. What we suggest you include:
- Announce your intention to participate in whichever month
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- State how often you intend to comment on your partner’s blog and if you know who your partner is, introduce him/her
- Share any thoughts you have about the challenge and whether you’ve participated before
- Spread the word: for this summer challenge, we’re encouraging participants to tweet using the hashtag #Summer17CC to let your fellow bloggers know about this challenge
- Comment: starting June 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!
If you have trouble viewing the Google Doc below, click here for a direct link.
June Link-up: we’d love for you to create a sign-up post for this challenge before the month is out, letting everyone know that you will be participating. As always, please visit other participants’ sign-up posts and cheer them on. Please note, the final day to add your link will be May 31st.