Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. While Top Ten Tuesday was on hiatus, we had the opportunity to do freebie lists the last couple of weeks, but I decided to skip them altogether and I have to say, the break was kind of nice. But now we’re back and I’m ready to start putting together these posts again. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR.” Anyone else feel like the last couple of months have flown by and there just isn’t enough time to get to all the books you intended to read? I’m feeling this so much right now. My TBR Spring list consists of books I meant to get to but haven’t yet, as well as a few releases I’m planning to read as soon as they arrive at my doorstep. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig – I got this the day it was released, but am still trying to find the time to pick it up. Pretty sure it will be my next read.
2. Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller – I hear so many good things about this one and honestly, I’m just a sucker for banter and I hear this one has lots of it.
3. When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore – Why haven’t I read this one yet? My goal before May is to check this one out from the library.
4. Ms. Marvel, Volume 1 by G. Willow Wilson – I think it’s time for me to pick up my second graphic novel. This is the one I have my eye on.
5. Signal to Noise by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – I’m really interested in picking up her vampire novel Certain Dark Things, but I ended up giving into the impulse and bought this one for $6, so I think I’ll read this first.
6. A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi – I’ve preordered this one and am dying to fall in love with Chokshi’s writing again.
7. Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis – I have to try this one, McGinnis has proven that she’s incredibly versatile when it comes to the many genres she’s written.
8. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh – Give me more Renée Ahdieh now. I am beyond stoked for this new series by her.
9. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon – I squeal every time I see bloggers rave about this one. I have come so close to preordering this debut, but I’m trying to stay strong…but sometimes I feel so weak.
10. Our Dark Duet by Victoria Schwab – I think we’ve gotten a little spoiled having two Schwab novels a year. I love how different this series is and can’t wait to visit these characters again.
Any books that aren’t recent/upcoming releases that you’re planning to read this spring? Which spring releases have you preordered? Let me know in the comments and be sure leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.