Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense are happy to announce February partners for Winter 2017 Comment Challenge. Thank you to everyone who has participated these last two months. It is our sincere hope that you enjoy connecting with new bloggers and that through this challenge you making lasting friendships. For those who’ve signed up, we have a couple of reminders as well as the official February Comment Challenge partner list. If for any reason, you signed up and are unable to participate, please inform either of your hosts asap, so we can make other arrangements. If you didn’t sign-up for February, but would like to participate in March, look for our sign-up post to go up on February 2nd. Sign-ups are open until February 25th. Note: Any changes made to February’s Comment Challenge partners will be reflected in this post.
February Link-up: be sure to create a sign-up post before the month is out, letting everyone know that you will be participating. As always, please visit other participants’ sign-up posts and cheer them on. The final day to add your link will be January 31st. Note: Your sign-up post now counts toward the giveaway. If you’ve created a post or plan to, be sure to check the Rafflecopter option.
At the end of March two participants will be selected to win a book of their choice worth up to $20 (INT). Details and Rafflecopter link are below.
- Giveaway ends March 31st 2017
- Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you
- Two (2) lucky winners will win one book of their choice worth up to $20 USD
- Winners will be emailed and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or another winner will be chosen
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks. For newer releases, prizes will be fulfilled 2 weeks from the book’s release date.