Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To (But TOTALLY plan to).” Oh, 2016, you had so many interesting releases and yet I just did not have time to get to all of them. How am I supposed to limit this list to only ten books?Hopefully I’ll be able to get to all of these before the close of 2017. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Stars Above by Marissa Meyer – I’ve had this one for quite a while and I guess I’m just not ready to say goodbye to this series yet. Still, I really do need to tackle this one.
2. Certain Dark Things by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – I don’t typically do vampires, but there’s just something about this book that really intrigues me. Planning to give it a try in the new year!
3. Trouble Makes a Comeback by Stephanie Tromly – I’m going to read this one, I just need to find time to reread the first book first.
4. Heartless by Marissa Meyer – Honestly, I’m a little scared of this one. The mixed reviews have moved it down my TBR list.
5. Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh – I really, really, really wanted to read this one in October, but it wasn’t available to request from the library at the time. Must request it some time in 2017.
6. When the Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore – Her first book The Weight of Feathers was just so beautiful and I’ve heard that this one is also gorgeous. I need more time to read!
7. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro – Now, I’m not the biggest Sherlock fan, but I’m really curious about this one. I actually did check it out from the library this year, but had to return it before I had the chance to read it.
8. The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry – I really want to get to this one soon. There are a couple of bloggers who constantly recommend it and I need to make myself listen.
9. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae – I’ve had this one on my TBR for a while, but haven’t seen too many bloggers read it which means it kind of slipped my mind.
10. Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger – I won this book during Armchair BEA, but haven’t read it yet. I must fix this.
Have you read any of these novels? Which 2016 release is at the top of your 2017 TBR list? Let me know in the comments and be sure leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.