The Comment Challenge for Winter 2017 is officially underway! If you’ve signed up for January, we hope you are already connecting with your partner. If you’re not familiar with this challenge, Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense are hosting the Comment Challenge where we partner bloggers together for one month to encouraged each other through comments. Sign up below to participate in the challenge for February.
- The Winter 2017 Comment Challenge runs January through March
- Feel free to sign up for one month or more
- At the beginning of each month, bloggers will be paired together and will be asked to comment on each other’s blogs
- For the time being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- We’d love for you to create a sign-up post to help spread the word about the challenge
- Options for comments include 5+ or 10+ each month
- Giveaway: at the end of March, two participants will win a book of their choice.
- At the beginning of each month we will put together a post where you can sign-up, link-up with your own sign-up post, and enter the giveaway
- At the end of January, we will email participants as well as post the February Comment Challenge partner list
- Sign-up: starting today through January 26th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for February
- Create a sign-up post: link-up each month with your own sign-up post. What we suggest you include:
- Announce your intention to participate in whichever month
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge graphic
- State how often you intend to comment on your partner’s blog and if you know who your partner is, introduce him/her
- Share any thoughts you have about the challenge and whether you’ve participated before
- Spread the word: for this winter challenge, we’re encouraging participants to tweet using #Winter2017CC (please see the giveaway for a chance to earn entries by doing so)
- Enter the giveaway: details regarding the giveaway are below
- Comment: starting February 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!
If you cannot view the image below, click here for a direct link to the Google Doc.
February Link-up: we’d love for you to create a sign-up post for this challenge before the month is out, letting everyone know that you will be participating. As always, please visit other participants’ sign-up posts and cheer them on. Please note, the final day to add your link will be January 31st.
At the end of March two participants will be selected to win a book of their choice worth up to $20 (INT). Details and Rafflecopter link are below.
- Giveaway ends March 31st 2017
- Open internationally as long as Book Depository ships to you
- Two (2) lucky winners will win one book of their choice worth up to $20 USD
- Winners will be emailed and will have 72 hours (3 days) to respond or another winner will be chosen
- Prizes will be fulfilled within 2 weeks. For newer releases, prizes will be fulfilled 2 weeks from the book’s release date.