Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017.” How am I supposed to limit this list to only ten books? January is the month where I simply feel overwhelmed by book releases. I want to read everything, but it never seems possible. I can seriously fill this list with just January 2017 releases, but I’ll refrain (although, much of this list centers on February releases). Covers are linked to Goodreads.
1. Because of the Sun by Jenny Torres Sanchez – Publication Date: January 3, 2017
2. Windwitch by Susan Dennard – Publication Date: January 10, 2017
3. Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza – Publication Date: February 7, 2017
4. Gilded Cage by Vic James – Publication Date: February 14, 2017
5. The Education of Margot Sanchez by Lilliam Rivera – Publication Date: February 21, 2017
6. The Conjuring of Light by V. E. Schwab – Publication Date: February 21, 2017
7. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – Publication Date: February 28, 2017
8. The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig – Publication Date: February 28, 2017
9. Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis – Publication Date: April 11, 2017
10. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh – Publication Date: May 2, 2017
Are you also looking forward to any of these titles? Which 2017 release would you give your right arm for right now? Let me know in the comments and be sure leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.
Special note: The Comment Challenge is back. If you had the pleasure of joining us for our Summer 2016 Comment Challenge where we paired bloggers and encouraged them to comment on each other’s blogs throughout the month, we’d love to have you join us again. And if you aren’t familiar with the challenge, we’d love to have you as well. Sign-ups for January will be open through December 26th. Click on the image to the left for all the info.