If you love comments and are looking for a fun blogging challenge to participate in this summer, then the Comment Challenge is for you. Hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense, the Comment Challenge was created as a way to increase comment activity on your blog and help you forge new connections with other book bloggers. All summer long, we’re pairing different bloggers together every month (June through August) and asking them to engage and encourage one another through comments on each other’s blogs. This is the second month of this challenge, so if you didn’t join us for June (or even if you did) we’d love to have you join us for July.
- This challenge will run June through August.
- You are welcome to sign up for one, two, or all three months (a sign-up post will go up a month in advance for each month and will be open for three weeks).
- Bloggers will be paired up for one month and will be required to comment on each other’s blog posts.
- If you sign up for more than one month, you will have a different comment partner each month.
- To allow a bit of freedom, you will be able to choose how often you would like to comment on your partner’s blog (options include 5-10 or 11-20 posts).
- Social Media Option: If you’d like to give your partner further encouragement through social media, we will do our best to connect you with bloggers who are active on the same platforms.
- Giveaway: at the end of August, we will be giving away two bookish prizes. Please note: this giveaway will only be open to participants.
- Sign Up: Starting today through the 21st, you can sign up for this challenge for July. Just answer a few questions on the Google Doc below. We will be emailing you a couple of days before July 1st to inform you of your partner.
- Create a Sign-up Post: We will be posting a link-up as sign-ups are closing for participants to share their posts. What you should include:
- Announce your intention to participate and what you’re looking forward to for this challenge
- Let us know how often you intend to comment on your partner’s blog
- Tell us if you participated in June and what your experience was like
- Link back to your hosts: Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Include the Comment Challenge banner
- Spread the Word: We’d love to see this challenge take off, so let other bloggers know about it. We’ll be using the Twitter hashtag #commentchallenge2016
- Comment: When July 1st rolls around, get to commenting on your partner’s blog!
May 1st: June Sign-up Post May 15th: June Link-up + Giveaway Post
June 1st: July Sign-up Post (that’s this one)
June 15th: July Link-up + Giveaway Post
July 1st: August Sign-up Post
July 15th: August Link-up + Giveaway Post
If you cannot view the Google Doc below, or are having trouble filling it out, click here for a direct link.