Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is ” Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015.” While putting this list together, I was actually surprised to find that I picked up quite a few books by authors I hadn’t read before. So after narrowing down the list, here are my top ten that I will not hesitate to pick up another book by. Covers are linked to Goodreads and titles listed are linked to my reviews. If you haven’t had the pleasure of trying out some of these talented authors, I encourage you to do so.
2. Nicola Yoon – Books Read: Everything, Everything.
4. Jodi Lynn Anderson – Books Read: Tiger Lily.
5. Naomi Novik – Books Read: Uprooted.
6. Nova Ren Suma – Books Read: The Walls Around Us.
7. Leslye Walton – Books Read: The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender.
8. Jenny Torres Sanchez – Books Read: Death, Dickinson, and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia.
9. Moïra Fowley-Doyle – Books Read: The Accident Season.
10. Anna-Marie McLemore – Books Read: The Weight of Feathers.
Do we share any new-to-me authors? Have you read any other books by these authors that you’d recommend to me? Be sure to leave a link in the comments to your own TTT post, so I can visit.