Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To.” There are so many books being released in 2016, it’s almost overwhelming. Here are the top ten 2016 debut novels I have my eye on…well, at least for the first half of the year. I may or may not have preordered a couple of these already. Too early? I’m really looking forward to everyone’s list this week because I know there are plenty of debut novels that haven’t come to my attention yet. Covers linked to Goodreads.
1. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry – Publication Date: January 26th.
2. Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers – Publication Date: February 2nd.
3. Revenge and the Wild by Michelle Modesto – Publication Date: February 2nd.
4. These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas – Publication Date: February 9th.
5. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig – Publication Date: February 16th.
6. Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor – Publication Date: March 1st.
7. Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie – Publication Date: March 1st.
8. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton – Publication Date: March 8th.
9. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude – Publication Date: May 3rd.
10. The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye – Publication Date: May 17th.
Are any of these are your TBR? Be sure to leave a link in the comments to your own TTT post, so I can visit.