It’s the end of the month and time for another book haul. I had a really nice haul this month, considering I wasn’t planning on getting so many books this month. I won a giveaway, which always comes as a surprise (I don’t usually win a lot of stuff, but this year I’ve been surprisingly lucky). This haul includes the second wave of books I bought with the Amazon gift card I won a couple of months ago from Lonna @ FLYLēF. And I also made a spontaneous book purchase which I don’t regret for a second. Click any image below to enlarge.
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone: The Illustrated Edition – I wasn’t planning on buying this. I actually declared over and over that I was going to wait for Christmas, but I’m a weak woman and there it was in the store looking all pretty and only like twenty bucks. Every Potterhead needs to own this book! I don’t want to spoil it too much for anyone, but here are a couple of illustrations from the book that I find oh-so-charming.
2. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer – Winter is here! I’m so sad to see this series end, but it’s been such a great ride. This book is huge by the way, over 800 pages. I’m only about half-way through, but I’m enjoying it!
3. The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doyle – You may have heard that I love this book, if not…well, I love this book! I read a library copy and once I finished, I knew I had to get my own. Read my review here.
4. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich – This book was on my October TBR, but I couldn’t get my hands on a copy. Fortunately Lauren @ Always Me hosted a giveaway at the end of the month and I was one of the lucky winners!
5. All In (The Naturals, #3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes – I preordered this one way back in July and have been dreaming about it since. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to pick it up yet. Also, I recently discovered that there is going to be a fourth book in the series which makes me super excited.
6. & 7. Siege and Storm + Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – I never finished this series, but after reading Six of Crows, I have a renewed interest in the Grisha Universe. I’ll be marathoning through all three books soon.
8. The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel – Another book I preordered and haven’t gotten a chance to pick up. I will get to you soon, I promise!
9. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake – This is the second book that I won from Lauren. I have read this one, but it’s been so long, I’m going to have to reread it soon.
Overall, I’m extremely pleased with my November Haul. I’m going to try not to buy any more books during the month of December. It’s not an official book buying ban, but a tentative commitment. I might sneak a preorder in…try not to judge. How was your November haul?