Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR.” Whenever we do topics like this, I never know if we should list books we’re planning to get to or ones that are being released. Since there are about a gazillion books coming out this fall and I want to buy all of them, I thought I’d torture myself by listing them for this week’s TTT. Hmm, this is kind of like a Christmas list, isn’t it? Covers are linked to Goodreads.
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR:
1. Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson: September 22nd – I preordered this one a couple of months ago because it’s Rae Carson. It comes out today and I’m really excited to read it, ah!
2. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett: September 22nd – I need this book so bad, I’ve almost given in to buying it, but I’m going to try to get my hands on it from the library for my Halloween-themed October.
3. Silver Eve by Sandra Waugh: September 22nd – Why are there so many books coming out today? It’s torturous! This is the sequel to Waugh’s Lark Rising which I really enjoyed and you have no idea how close I am to buying this book.
4. The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness: October 6th – Patrick Ness has a new book = Patrick Ness’s new book automatically added to my TBR list.
5. Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch: October 13th – Theron, Theron, Theron, Theron. I just need more Theron.
6. All In by Jennifer Lynn Barnes: November 3rd – the final book in Barnes’s The Naturals trilogy, I need this book now! I may have already preordered it.
7. The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel: November 3rd – I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed the first book in this series and now I’m just excited to continue with it.
8. Winter by Marissa Meyer: November 10th – *squeals* I am so excited to read this final book in her Lunar Chronicles series. This book is huge! Over 800 pages and I cannot wait to read every single one.
9. The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May: November 19th – I adored The Falconer and am really surprised by how many people haven’t read it. Read it!
10. Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: December 1st – Although I felt the second book wasn’t as good as the first book in their Starbound series, I’m still really looking forward to this one.
Do we share any books? Have any I listed caught your eye? Were you lucky enough to get your hands on an ARC of anyone of these? What did you think? Share your thoughts in the comments and leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit!