Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Authors I’ve Read The Most Books From.” Now I actually did this topic in place of Ten Authors We Own the Most Books From last year, so it looks like I’ll be swapping topics again in order to not repeat myself. Covers are linked to Goodreads.
Authors Who Claim the Most Books on My Shelves:
1. Jane Austen (15) – But, Alicia, she only wrote six novels, how can you own fifteen Jane Austen books? Uh…I plead the fifth.
2. J.K. Rowling (14) – I own two “sets” of Harry Potter, including the newest Bloomsbury editions that are simply gorgeous.
3. Juliet Marillier (13) – I love Juliet Marillier and one day I hope to own all of her lovely books.
4. Shakespeare (17) – This includes the Shakespeare Miniature Library I own in twelve volumes.
5. Ally Carter (9) – I own all of her Gallagher Girls series as well as the Heist Society books.
6. Maria V. Snyder (7) – Ironically, I’ve only read two of these. Whoops.
7. C.S. Lewis (6) – I never have finished the Narnia books despite owning one of those big copies that has all seven books in it.
8. Maggie Stiefvater (6) – The first two books I ever bought of hers were not my favorites, but her Raven Cycle series and The Scorpio Races are fantastic.
9. Sarah J. Maas (5) – There’s a bit of a tie with five books and since I know I’ll be accumulating more from this author, it seems appropriate that she wins the tie-breaker.
10. J.D. Salinger (5) – I may or may not own four copies of the Catcher in the Rye. Call me crazy.
Are there any authors you own an absurd amount of books from? Let me know I’m not alone in my crazy and be sure to leave a link to your own TTT post, so I can visit.