Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015.” I’ve reread a few books this year for the Re-Reading Challenge, but I won’t be including them in this list. Five-star books were, of course, automatically added to this list, but I had to really think about the four-star books and decide which were better. Not easy, especially that final spot, so many left out! Covers are linked to my reviews.
Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015:
1. The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician, #1) by Charlie N. Holmberg – so very charming.
2. Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin, #3) by Robin LaFevers – read this series if you haven’t!
3. The Winner’s Crime (The Winner’s Trilogy, #2) by Marie Rutkoski – almost killed me.
4. In the Time of Dragon Moon (Wilde Island Chronicles, #3) by Janet Lee Carey – underrated series.
5. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson – why did it take me so long to read you?
6. Rook by Sharon Cameron – just when you think you have enough book boyfriends.
7. A Darker Shade of Magic (A Darker Shade of Magic, #1) by V.E. Schwab – phenomenal world-building.
8. The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters – women’s suffrage, women’s suffrage!
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court and Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas – I’m pretty sure this author is just torturing us on purpose.
10. World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2) by Susan Ee – I hadn’t realized how much I’ve missed these characters.
Were some of these books among your favorites so far as well? Do you plan on reading any of these? Let me know in the comments and be sure to leave a link to your own TTT post!