Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is “My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve Ever Done In The Past 5 Years.” Of course, since I’ve been blogging for less than two years, mine will only include the lists I’ve done within that time frame. It was really interesting to look back at past lists and seeing what books continuously reoccur. So in no particular order, here are my favorite Top Ten Tuesday lists (that’s a little lie, the first list is actually my favorite of the bunch).
Ten Favorite TTT Topics:
1. Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Fictional Gals I Want on My Zombie Apocalypse Team – posted May 18th, 2015 – I’m really proud of this list. I just have a thing for zombies and any time I get to imagine being on such an amazing team with these great female characters, it makes me down-right giddy.
2. Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books for the Zombie Novice – posted August 4th, 2014 – Can you tell I really like zombies? This was a really fun opportunity to comprise a list of my favorite books featuring zombies and sharing these great titles with those who may not have ever picked up a zombie book before.
3. Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Romantic Tropes I Dislike – posted February 9th, 2015 – “You’re not like other girls” and other tropes that really get on my nerves. I mean, really get on my nerves. Grr.
4. Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows – posted July 15th, 2014 – Every once in a while it’s nice to make a list that doesn’t necessarily involve books. Books we all have in common, so it’s nice to see if we have any other similar interests.
5. Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books to Read If You Like Veronica Mars – posted April 29th, 2014 – Speaking of T.V. shows, I am a big Veronica Mars fan and loved making this list of books that remind me of the many different elements of this stellar show.
6. Top Ten Tuesday: A Little on the Horror Side – posted October 27th, 2014 – In honor of Halloween last year, I comprised a list of some horror books which I always find fun and thrilling.
7. Top Ten Tuesday: Deserted Island Comrades – posted July 22nd, 2014 – Ah, yes, another one of those fantasy lists. This one I might have gotten a little carried away with, but it’s important to cover all your bases and now I’m really looking forward to being shipwrecked.
8. Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters Who Deserve Their Own Books – posted November 10th, 2014 – Sometimes minor characters are so interesting you kind of wish the author had written a book featuring them.
9. Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Underrated Books – posted September 9th, 2014 – These are the books that I think need to be appreciated more by those who have read them or need to be read by more people. I love each and every one of these and would recommend them in a heartbeat.
10. Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Inspiring Book Quotes – posted April 13th, 2015 – There are just so many quotes I love and it was really fun to make this list even though I wanted to share so many more.
Do we happen to have any lists in common? Leave me a link to your own TTT post in the comments and I’ll be sure to visit!