Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we’re listing “Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years (you can extend it to 5 if you need to).” I’ve elected to only use books that have been released in the last three years because if I included books I’ve read in the same time frame, it’s very likely I wouldn’t be able to narrow this list down to ten. Still, this wasn’t the easiest list to make. Yes, you will find the first and second books in a series on this list, and you will also find only the second book in a series, sometimes I enjoy the second book more than the first and so it supersedes its predecessor. If you haven’t had the pleasure of picking up any of these series/books, I highly recommend you do.
Top Ten Books Released in the Last Three Years:
1. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by Robin LaFevers
3. Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) by Rae Carson
6. The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1) by Rick Yancey
7. For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars, #1) by Diana Peterfreund
8. Untold (The Lynburn Legacy, #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan
9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
10. The Winner’s Curse (The Winner’s Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski
Do we have any books in common? Leave a link to your own TTT post in the comments and I’ll be sure to visit your blog!