Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the topic is “Let’s talk about other types of stories! Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! (can break it down to top ten favorite romance movies or comedy shows etc. etc.).” Thought I’d split the list between movies and t.v. shows for this week’s topic. I apologize for the number of gifs, I might have gotten a little carried away. I also might have had too much fun with this week’s topic.
Top Ten Favorite Movies and TV Shows:
1. The Sound of Music: Probably my all-time favorite movie.
2. The Fall: The most visually stunning film I’ve ever watched. Not well-known, but simply beautiful.
3. The Princess Bride: One of the greatest movies ever made. I have a major Westley crush.
4. Roman Holiday: I love Audrey Hepburn and this is my favorite of her movies.
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Two words: Sandy Claws.
6. Pushing Daisies: Only had two seasons and was in my opinion derailed because of the writers’ strike years ago. This show, in a word, was magical.
7. Fringe: I miss Walter so much.
8. Veronica Mars: One of the best female protagonists ever created for television. I wrote a TTT on books you’d enjoy if you like this show. If you are interested, click here.
9. Once Upon a Time: A show in which fairy tale characters are real. Need I say more?
10. Arrow: My current obsession, mostly because of Felicity Smoak and her Smoak-isms (see below for examples)